shelby1420
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Shelby,
    How did you find someone to rebuild your 1152? I need to have mine rebuilt.
    HI Shelby, I saw that you worked on a Luxman 105u a while back. Do you do this for a living? I just bought one and wondered if there were things I should do to it before settling in with it? Rod
    I Shelby, I just saw your old post about your Stereomour and It's superb! The brown finish of the enclosure and the black paint of the plate are beautiful. I plan to get myself this amp (using 2A3) and whish to finish it like yours. Can you please tell me which paint you used for the top plate and for the transfo ?
    I also read your post about the Tubedac-11. First, I bought the Dac09 (that was very good) then I upgraded for the 11. Wow! I'm so satisfied! I ran it 24 h/day for a week to break in.

I also upgraded the tube for a Tesla (yellow writting) found on Ebay and its a real upgrade.

Cheeers !
    Luc (sorry for my awful English, I speak French)
    Hey Rick
    remember that phon pre amp you sold me? well, I sold the amp I was using it with and before I try selling it locally, or putting it on the shelf to collect dust until I get another tube amp, I thought I'd see if you needed it back or knew of anyone who did.
    It really made a difference to the sound of my vinyl, but I wasn't using the tube rig much so figured I'd free up some cash for some speaker projects.

Thanks
    Ken
    Hey Shelby,
    I recently picked up a Sansui G-5700. I read that you have the service manual available for this unit? Is there anyway you'd be so kind as to share it with me? Email works for me, if you've got it in a .pdf.

Thanks in advance, have a good night!

Bryan
    hi Rick carlo here form london the amps were great but i had to move them for the sake of alway's trying to connect with the perfect sound the last time i saw your post you were in the midst of setting up a home theatre if you are interested i have a brand new mcintosh mc-207 (7 channel x200 watts) only about 20 hours of use let me know if you are interested giancarlo4123@yahoo.com
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom