1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice
shrinkboy
Last Activity:
Oct 22, 2018 at 2:43 PM
Birthday:
May 27, 1951 (Age: 67)
Home Page:
Oak Cliff, Texas, just across the Trinity River fr
psychotherapist

Share This Page

shrinkboy

AK Subscriber, Male, 67, from Oak Cliff, Texas, just across the Trinity River fr

Subscriber
shrinkboy was last seen:
Oct 22, 2018 at 2:43 PM
    1. Mike Gibson
      Mike Gibson
      No worries, glad you're enjoying cycling again. I'm not what you would call high strung. :)
    2. dc270
      dc270
      Any Luck on getting the DBX CX manual in the mail?
      Thanks again
      Doug C.
    3. Mike Gibson
      Mike Gibson
      Just wanted to say howdy and welcome.
    4. pmsummer
      pmsummer
      Well, I am currently "above the line", but that has changed, and might again. Council adopts the new budget in early August, so I'll pretty much know then. My whole department will probably be dissolved, with survivors landing in a new organization called "Sustainable Development and Construction", or some silliness like that.
    5. clydeselsor
      clydeselsor
      I'm putting a cap on 30 friends! Any more than that and it becomes collecting!! Glad to be your friend!
    6. shrinkboy
      shrinkboy
      sorry, oz, just found this message. i'm all for 'escape', and always have been. but i chose the avatar simply because it has me name in it, and it is a curiously vintage piece of pop culture. i think the film was made in the teens. there is another film, a very early john wayne outing, in which he plays an irish boxer in chicago, entitled some thing like "the fighting irish jimmy dolan". this plays eerily on my own family history: check this link: http://lotuseaters.net/jfkdad.shtml
    7. ozmoid
      ozmoid
      Can we discuss that your avatar is about "escape"? [IMG]
  • About

Birthday:
    May 27, 1951 (Age: 67)
    Home Page:
    http://www.therapistjamesdolan.com
    Oak Cliff, Texas, just across the Trinity River fr
    psychotherapist
    Psychotherapist, writer of fiction/screenplays/poetry, competitive swimmer, occasional film actor, scuba diver

competitive swimming, writing, acting, scuba, audio

Signature

Technics SL1700/SL1400
    TEAC CD-RW890/Entech205.3
    iPure Docking Station
    Onkyo TA-RW 311
    PL 2000 Series II/PL 400 Mk.II
    EWave Altec Santana cabs