Recent content by silversport

1. silversport

KG2 Crites cross over upgrade

https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/kg2s-still-punch-above-their-weight-class.717432/#post-9701263
  2. silversport

Chorus I Finish

OR should have been Oak Raw and possibly finished by the end user...good luck with your speakers... Bill
  3. silversport

Lower Priced Blu-Ray Player Recommendations Today ?...

less than 2 weeks from drop off at FedEx to delivery back to my house...my wallet is about $150 lighter but I don't think I could find a BluRay player as nice as my Oppo BDP-83 for that...tip of the cap to Oppo Bill
  4. silversport

1's or 2's?

I prefer ls to lls but I don't dislike the lls...I prefer the llls to the ls and lls...I've not heard the lVs... good luck with your choice Bill
  5. silversport

Cornwall badging

I like the ones that belong on the generation of speakers you have...that said...use what you like...I tend not to see how the speakers look so much after listening to them awhile... ;) ...enjoy Bill
  6. silversport

well I sent an email (on a Sunday) to the service email address listed for Oppo...I fully expected to get a non deliverable or similar response since I thought Oppo was out of the USA entirely (at least for DVD/Blu-Ray)...to my surprise I received a response and information to send my Oppo back...
  7. silversport

any recommendations for a Blu-Ray player that is at the lower price point but still quality???...I'd like it to have connections so I can play the newest DTS and Dolby formats... I haven't bought a Blu-Ray player since I purchased my Oppo BDP-83 and Friday I ham handed the front drawer...I plan...
  8. silversport

Affordable used Oppo BDP 83 replacement is?

I may be trying this on my second OPPO...I appreciate the write up cyberkul Bill
  9. silversport

New (old) Heresy's

cool...glad they sound to your liking...Heresys are great speakers but I'm partial... ;) ...enjoy Bill
  10. silversport

Are Heresy E’s worth as much as regular Heresy?

they may be black painted only etc...that lines through the Klipsch (strobe) on the tag may put them at 1978/79 or so...and Heresys (not ll or lll or lV) Bill
  11. silversport

Heresy 2

Bob Crites recently passed away...here is his and his son's site and they are top notch in the field of Klipsch speakers... https://critesspeakers.com probably different tweeter diaphragms...perhaps titanium (as they are a popular item for replacement) and the risers usually are replicas of the...
  12. silversport

Next logical "step up/upgrade" from Technics 80's sound?

any properly working Nakamichi with STASIS will be a huge step up from 1980's Technics...good luck with your search Bill
  13. silversport

Problem with Klipsch K77 tweeters

that is perhaps something I might have to give a try to...thanks again! Bill
  14. silversport

I only have her stuff on CD but they are engineered so well...great sound...thanks for the link Bill
  15. silversport

I also replaced the Alnico K-77 tweeters in my Heresys with Bob and Michael Crites CT-125s many years ago...there is a newer CT-120 that some prefer...anyway...just today I swapped out the CT-125 with the K-77 and was surprised by how much quieter that original tweeter was...switched back again...
Back
Top Bottom