SimplySound
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hello SimpleSound
    Nice thread you put there on your quest with the Kef. I’ve put my serial numbers and there story on the official repertoire.
    I was wandering if you had the chance to change the OpAmps in your K-ube ?
    Plan to make the upgrade.
    Thank you.
    Do you still have the Primare DVD30? If so would you say a NIB unit would be worth purchasing today for $400. Thanks
    SimplySound
    SimplySound
    Absolutely, I'm in the process of selling mine just because I don't use it much any more. But they are a great player.
    Reactions: joel27
    Hi Doug,

I'm in desperate need of a KEF B250 woofer. If you have any leads, it would be most appreciated. And on the same note, what would you consider a fair market price for one working B250? I have a lead on two units, but they are in England, and shipping is astronomical.

Thanks for help :)

-Dave
    Would you happen to know where I can get a controller board for my CL-1500 MCA? I know this is a long shot but my amp has been with Approved Audio in CT for a year and is still missing its controller.
    I think they are awesome! Very rich and smooth, not harsh or grainy at all! Good luck with the search!
    Hello,
    Been lookin to find a belles 400 and saw your old thread. Can you tell me the sound this amp emits? Worth the search?
    Hello,
    I have read a lot of posts about Your KEF 107 and I have question for You. I am planing to buy one and was thinking about amplifiers for 107. What You use to power them up? Do You think sony f808es or fa7es would be enough? Thanks.
    Regards,
    Slepsnys
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom