S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• can you explain the exact wiring for this modification of the 2619 board on a 8080DB....Can not tell the exact connections to the original resistor connection locations from the pictures...I am going to rebuild the board soon and would like to include this mod. THANKS
    ANDY
    Hey Skywatcher, I appreciate your prompt response on the topic of substitution of transistor in vintage stereos. I also thank you for my first 'like', as I do not frequent forums, but specifically use this AUDIOKARMA as my number one go to. Appreciate and enjoy the Skies. May Peace be with you.
    Hi. Suddenly one channel is off. Sansui 8080 I work now. I checked F-2436 several times. TR, diodes, resistors are OK. Is it possible, that there is a failure on F-2547?
    Regards, Dusan
    Sorry the last post was so limited in info but original post was refused until I reduced it to less than 420 letters. About half was removed. This does not happen w/email Thanks for patients Richard
    Hello Skywatcher. I received an Email from a AK friend doing some 1970's Sansui refurbs. He suggested I contact you to see if you could assist with rehab on AU-7700, AU-9500, or AU-9900 + others. I Please contact me direct (richiedonohue62@yahoo.com) I am in Quincy,If yes, I would want to ship direct to you. Bidding ends tomorrow- so please respond either way to my email ASAP. Thanks Skywatcher
    S
    Skywatcher
    I won't be able to get to anything until probably late September or early October. I have a backlog and a couple of trips scheduled.
    R
    RichieD
    Thanks for the call back RichieD
    Thanks for response
    It (morphing) can get think.. past thread where a 1st post noob w/speaker you could hook up to either standard terminals or hook the drivers up to his a+b 8ohm terminals. 6.5ohm. A+b switches on his amp are in parallel. duh! I just said hook up to A and forget it. Well ensuing chaos arguments went on for three pages! mod. closed the thread.
    Hey There! Thanks for the likes lately, there are many of us on ak who actually try to help people and imo 'when the fat lady sings' the thread is over. I answered two other threads while these guys were still chatting.
    Not venting but that thread went stupid.
    Reactions: Skywatcher
    S
    Skywatcher
    True that! Some people have to always be "the best", or have it (in their opinion). lol! You talk sensible! I also appreciate the likes as well. The OP only asked what the controls could do for him, and how to use them, not whether they are "bad" or not. ;-)
    I'm interested in your offer to rebuild this driver board. Let's discuss at your convenience. Thanks!
    Dan
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom