sloober
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi John,

Saw you live in NC and from your profile picture, it's safe to say you're probably a tele guy. I own a Tele Hymnus 5014 WK and can't find anyone in NC that can fix it (I live in Durham). Do you do repair work? If so, shoot me an email. Hope to hear from you! Tfilippi@reverbnation.com
    John
    Hope all is well with you. A long while back you posted something about using slot car parts to improve the rotation of the tracking bar of your ST 7. I looked thru your old post and couldn't find it. Could you send me the reference and more importantly tell me where to buy them and how it use them. Thanks
    Paul Mallonee
    Hi John

I'm planning to restore a pair of the akai m8 amps - and saw your post. Can you give me some more info on the exact typre /brand of capacitors you recommend, and where to get them?

Also, any other tips on the restore? Any other things tend to go bad on these?

Thanks,

Lou
    Thank you sloober - you answered my question. I was hoping that you would say that. Although I do not have a stand alone dac (yet), I can hook it up directly to my pre/pro for now on a digital input - thanks - enjoy your BBQ
    damn I need to get on here more . . . . I've got a whole MESS of those tweeters you inquired about in October Sloober - still need 'em ?
    Hello Sloober - sorry to bother you. I read your post about the Auvio HD Tuner - and had a questionn about how it operates.

Will it pass the analog signal through the digital out? Or does it pass only the HD Signal out? I know it's a noobish question - thanks, Sump Pump (Mike) ***

***Where are you at in Carolina - stayed in Charlotte for a couple of years and enjoyed it very much, I miss my Pulled Pork BBQ (Vinegar Sauced Base - tops)
    I would be ,most appreciated if you could provide me with the Fisher 500c dial glass close-up photo that I able to make silkscreen form it. mine was busted by cleaning.
    Many,many Thanks,
    Regards
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom