Soran
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Dear Mr. Soran,
    I contact you from Spain. I have recently been lucky enough to "pick" one of those golden denon pma-s1 you seem to know.
    I am quite new to this hi-fi world and don't know a lot about this amp. Can't find much on internet neither.
    The question is if I a should care for a new pair of speakers or whether my martin lab whould do the trick for this beuty.
    By the way, should I care about the speaker cables? the interconects are some van del hul hybrid mkiii, but the speaker cables are really simple. You see, the speakers won't accept anything over 4 mm.

Thank you in advance.
    Hello Soran, I read in an archived post that you have a schematic for a STA-2100. Do you still have it? I would greatly appreciate a copy. I have done a LOT of searching and have came up empty so far. I picked up a very clean looking unit at a garage sale that I need to clean and troubleshoot the left channel.

thank you! Mark
    Soran; Hi , I live in USA and am a stereo buff also. I have been into gear for about 30 years now and with eBay now am collecting Pioneer and Carver stuff. I purchased the renowned SX-1980 in 1978 for 875$ new and have had it for 31 years. Recently it took a turn for the worse and needs work but tech needs the schamatic. Saw your post about it and thought you might help. Please respond, Regards Gregor gregpolas@gmail.com HELP!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom