Recent content by Sounds Good!

1. Sounds Good!

April 13th 2024 FrankenFest in West Boylston, MA - & T-shirts

I'll be there but not until noon or later. Looking forward to it, as always.
  2. Sounds Good!

FrankenFest T-Shirt Designs - which do you like?

Nipper on the front; meter on the back. Otherwise: 3,1,2.
  3. Sounds Good!

Ω Ω Saturday October 21st 2023 FALL FrankenFest in West Boylston, MA Ω Ω

Dear Fellow FFers, Jim B has been a remarkable leader for these semi-annual gatherings, for years. We need to support these events or they will fade away. Let's all do our best to: 1. attend the event, 2. get at least one other person to join us. There's still time to help ensure the success of...
  4. Sounds Good!

Ω Ω Saturday October 21st 2023 FALL FrankenFest in West Boylston, MA Ω Ω

Nothing to sell here, but I have recruited a newly minted vintage audio enthusiast who will be looking for a 70s receiver and vintage speakers. He's very excited about the event.
  5. Sounds Good!

harman/kardon "Twin Power" Receivers

Just some feedback about my 730 from my incredible technician: "I'm'a say I like it more than any other HK I've worked on for some time. Really! I admire how it's built, and its cosmetics, and of course it sounds good (pardon the expression). I could do without the unconventional FM tuning...
  6. Sounds Good!

Ω Ω April 1st 2023 spring FrankenFest in West Boylston, MA Ω Ω

Post what you have and see if there is interest.
  7. Sounds Good!

That sounds like fun. I have a new-to-me HK 730C that I'd love to place in the competition, but the speakers couldn't be overly demanding (pretty much any 8 ohm speaker would be okay). Sounds Good!
  8. Sounds Good!

I posted some beautiful gear but it comes with some unusual conditions.
  9. Sounds Good!

Audio rack ideas

I have done a ton of research and I ordered this: https://www.amazon.com/SIMPLIHOME-Bedford-Universal-Entertainment-Storage/dp/B01N5DA822
  10. Sounds Good!

Ω Ω October 22nd 2022 FALL FrankenFest in West Boylston, MA Ω Ω

For those who are demonstrating equipment but won't be in the Big Room, I strongly suggest you work together to take turns playing music, if you're in the same space (e.g., upstairs hallway). Maybe 10 or 15 minute slots. No one will be overseeing demos outside of the Big Room, but that seems to...
  11. Sounds Good!

Ω Ω October 22nd 2022 FALL FrankenFest in West Boylston, MA Ω Ω

******************************ATTENTION DEMO PARTICIPANTS**************************************** Our Learless Feader, Jim aka w1jim, has asked me to coordinate the demos in the big room. Here's the plan: Demos will begin at 11:30 AM, so make sure you're setup by then. Each participant will...
Back
Top Bottom