Spectrum77
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello,
    I stumbled on your old thread regarding modifying your Yaqin MS-12B. I am just starting to do some mods on mine. Can I ask you about replacing the six, 1uf caps. I am assuming they are polarized, however, I can't tell by looking at the original Chinese caps, which ends are positive and negative. Any information is greatly appreciated.
    Rick
    Hello Balu, No, I don't know of any shops that regularly keep the GT series on sale. The only way to get one generally is through Yahoo Auctions. Personally, have had mixed experiences with hifido but generally positive amongst the members here.
    Hello, I've been tracking most of your postings on Yamaha GT 2000 from the time I joined AK. Between you, theo and arkay, we have a field guide on the subject. I heard the GT 2000 in 2007 and have been smitten since then. A buddy of mine was planning a trip to japan and I thought I could ask him to get it for me. Do you know of any shop where they keep the GT on sale? He's not really a close friend, so I can't really ask him to look around. I know about hifido, but their pricing is often high and it vanishes off the shelf fast. It will be great if you can give me some info. Thank you Balu
    Hi!

Saw in a thread that you bought a Luxman LV-103 and wondering if you ended up sourcing a manual for it?

Also, did you receive a remote with your amp? If so, can you please tell me the model number of the remote please?

Thanks!
    Norman.
    I sent you a quick reply a short while ago, then did you receive it? I'm not yet accustomed to the system.
    Hi! It might be overkill, but I just set up a "Social Group" for owners/fans of the GT-2000 turntable series. As one of the few owners of this remarkable piece of gear, you are 'officially' and cordially invited to join!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom