srs735
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Stuart, I sent out your parts for the Zilch mod on the M7's today, to your home address, registered mail. I apologize for my tardiness - much on my plate the past few days. I'm currently sitting at my desk listening to 'Cinematic Orchestra' through my M7's via a Kenwood KR-4070, since we like to talk about the technical stuff. But the important thing is the music and the friendship and the artistry. Have fun my friend! Any problems or questions please contact me.
    Best wishes,
    Ryan in SoCal
    Hi, My name is Stuart, I live in North Georgia. I joined because as I've been trying to learn more about vintage components I've enjoyed reading the posts, seeing the pics and the love for music so evident here. For a few years now I've been enjoying an Arcam Delta 290, Nad 1155 preamp/2200 amp with Kef 104/2's, Snell E III's and Kef C80's. I love vinyl and have a Technics SL-D303 with a Ortofon 2M Red and a pristine Mitsubishi DP-EC20 with a Denon DL-103R and I just ordered a Ortofon 530 MK II as I wanted to try a nude fine line stylus. I've recently picked up a nice set of Wharfedale Rosedales, Wharfedale W60E's, a Pioneer SX-750, Sherwood S-7100A and a Sherwood S-7200 all of which need a good cleaning, and lots of TLC. It's time to " pop the hood, roll up my sleeves and dig in". I want to hear just how "SWEET" music can sound. Yes, eventually I hope to venture into TUBES
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom