Recent content by Steelydan71

1. Steelydan71

Just brought them home...

I have to say honestly very pleasantly surprised... These lil ess speakers just sing..my vandersteen model1c sound great too...my b&w bookshelf cdm's sound excellent... very impressed. I now have to cull the herd and will be posting some of my other equipment for sale..:eek:
  2. Steelydan71

Yes grills were poor shape getting re done..yes passive in the rear
  3. Steelydan71

I Believe that these are considered the little brother....
  4. Steelydan71

Honestly to embarrassed to say, the couple did not know what they had . I always wanted to audition a heil tweeter and so far so good it is one incredible tweeter :)
  5. Steelydan71

I apologize for my ignorance....quartz crystals?....I do know they sound very very bright...I am only a music lover and I cannot claim or know exact details....but my ears seem to be happy
  6. Steelydan71

Thank you for all your positive comments ...I love the sound of Marantz and this Onkyo is one nice amp...btw ditched the vandersteen speakers and low and behold my wife found these on Facebook marketplace Saturday 7/6...and my jaw dropped...please look at my new speakers :eek2:
  7. Steelydan71

My simple vintage system

Nice set up welcome to AK
  8. Steelydan71

My vintage rig

Very nice setup !!
  9. Steelydan71

Always wanted finally found them...kinda speechless.....my marantz is not too happy:)
  10. Steelydan71

Confused???? Need help

Well by some sort of miracle I located the integra 305 pre amp for it....
  11. Steelydan71

Help with replacement lamps fo my Onkyo Integra M-504 Amp

How would I do that? I just bought a 506rs and want the meters blue
  12. Steelydan71

Confused???? Need help

Actually going to use a onkyo integra amp
  13. Steelydan71

Confused???? Need help

If I run a more powerful amplifier thru my trusty marantz 2245...will it still have that marantz sound?
  14. Steelydan71

Show us your JBLs

Here is my new project... JBL L36 they are pretty rough but I am figuratively blown away by the sound. I can't believe the sound they re produce...very impressed.
Back
Top Bottom