Super Noob
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hi,
    Do you know where I can find this level of detail on a CA-1010?
    If you like/need I created a 'summary' worksheet of the parts using your data. Site wouldn't allow me to attach 'excel'...

Attachments

• Yamaha CA-2010_Summary of parts list from Super Noob.pdf
      380.1 KB · Views: 3
    Incredible job on the Pioneer sx1010. I am also undertaking the restoration of a 1010. In replacing all of the lamps and upgrading to LED's, I made a really bad, newbie mistake. I clipped all of the lamp wires thinking it would be easy to re-connect them, but the problem is, I now have no way of knowing which lamps are connected to which numbered connectors on the boards. Do you have any info that could help?
    Hello sir, are you still around? I’m moving to florida in June and I would like to know if you take a G9000 as a restoration project, since I’m moving closer to your city and I could drop it off. Let me know, thank you. Ed.
    Hi, Saw the terrific job you did on the Sansui G9000 and wondered if you would be interested in taking on a G9000 db and a AU-111? I would also appreciate a .xls file of components used.
    I appreciate if you could send me the .xls list of the components used in the restoring project of the G-9000 receiver. I am restoring one to, and it would save me a lot of time. Thanks in advance, I'm very impressed with your restorings, wish I will finish mine.
    jorge.welzel63@gmail.com
    hi im new to the forum so i dont know if this is a pm. but i would like one of those pa1002 work around boards.. whats the best way to get one to me please sir? my 980 is inflicted with unobtanium ! Harris
    I posted again in the 850 light gremlin thread only because I couldn't figure a way to send a picture directly to you, thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom