Recent content by Superampman

1. S

New music doesn't all suck, does it?

I know you'd think we're All calm and peaceful up here in the Great White North. Looks like all doom and gloom over there in the West, though.
  2. S

Drugs aren't my thing but what are YOU on?
  3. S

I wasn't avoiding the question, I forgot to address it. So I may not be able to pinpoint origin but I know if I've heard it before. Quite a few tunes in the past were crossovers of other tunes so that's not new. You can always tell when parts of one are taken from another. One can argue that...
  4. S

I've got a bunch of DVDs of live performances I gotta get around to. Right now I'm watching John Fogerty's Vietnam Tribute 1987. Very well done.
  5. S

These days I'm recognizing just how much I love the gear relative to the music. I've always convinced myself "it's all about the music", but lately it's the longing to play the gear that prompts me to listen which is pretty revealing. It is however the love of music that ignited the interest in...
  6. S

I'm very dipolomatic. However I suppose this is inevitable...bottom line is if it's a pleasing or appealing melody, it's already been done. Sure it's infinite but not infinitely appealing. I don't listen to music anywhere nearly as often as I used to. And that's just me being lazy because the...
  7. S

I find if it sounds good it also sounds familiar. A few bars of this, a few of that, a little sprinkle of the other and voila. ChatGPT will be a genius at it. I'm actually not knocking it but I don't think I'll be lining up to buy. Even that new technomarvel McCartney and Ringo came up with...
  8. S

Sorry, didn't mean to provoke. But if it doesn't have a vintage sprinkle in it, it's just not palatable. I find all that are, do.
  9. S

So if it's actually new it definitely sucks. Plagiary is where it's at. ^
  10. S

Shorting speaker terminals

Is it not like passing a baton? One received, another passed on?
  11. S

Thank you.
  12. S

Again, I don't mean to pester. I'm just trying to get my head around what's going on at the quantum level. It's extremely difficult to get answers at this scale by googling, virtually impossible. Google is broken. You would think with the internet and search engines you'd be able to find answers...
  13. S

Are these 'virtual photons' travelling essentially at C? Is what is travelling in the coil the same thing as the magnetic flux?
  14. S

But when the terminals are connected together and the brake is in effect, is there movement of electrons in a closed loop?
  15. S

Okay, so what is that non flowing current? Potential? Does it come into existence with motion or is something already there?
Back
Top Bottom