Recent content by tdpatt48

1. T

How about some color vinyl?

didnt Ultravox have a laser etched album too?
  2. T

syd barrett

ive read everything i can find about this man,ive listened to his music.it seems the word "genius" is allways close to Syd.i dont get it.i know that genius is a half step from insanity,but all madmen are not genius's.syd had a flicker of greatness,which may have turned into a bonfire had he not...
  3. T

Scariest movie you ever saw! Mine was

"the birds" i saw this when i was 8 or 9.the worst part was that my room was in the basement!worse still my door was a pair of old saloon style swinging doors.not good for keeping monsters out!the third strike was a mouse in the wall.i knew the mouse was there but that night it was 100 seagulls...
  4. T

What killed V-FET?

ummm....whats VFET?
  5. T

Seahawks vs. Steelers???

Seahawks!!!!!
  6. T

angel city

i cant shake it.they are one of the greatest unknown bands ever.
  7. T

angel city

anyone out there ever hear of this band?when i mention the name my friends get this blank look.ive rocked the house to its foundations with their music,and still i get blank looks.can i be the only one that knows about this great band?
  8. T

is file sharing still legal?

i was thinking about down loading limewire,a file sharing group. they say its legal but i dont want the fbi breathing down my neck.any legal eagles out there?
  9. T

What a turn of events

Seahawks!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. T

my sx-750 is dying.........

?????darligton!regulator boards?my god its worse than i thought.it must be,i have no idea what you just said.can i send it somewhere?i really love this receiver.
  11. T

my sx-750 is dying.........

i think my buddy is real sick.any component i listen to through source, or source 1, on aux. does this so i know its the receiver.it will play fine for a couple of minutes,then turn to static.the music is still audible,but static prevails,then slowly dies out.it seems to have a rythum,music for...
  12. T

Mayonaise as a fingerprint cleaner?!?!?

you have writing on your control buttons?the secret is to clean the surface,not rub the surface excessively.
  13. T

Mayonaise as a fingerprint cleaner?!?!?

a little "mothers" aluminum polish has worked well for me.
  14. T

Five Best Movies of All Time?

in particular order the birds the cell slaughter house five wrath of kahn the burbs
Back
Top Bottom