Recent content by The G.O.A.T.

1. The G.O.A.T.

DC offset for a Sima pw 3000 integrated amplifier

Thank you for the reply, as mentioned info on these is quite scarce. DC seems stable at 21 mv {left} and 22 mv {right} Here are a few pictures of the inside bits, perhaps you can point out where I should be poking around (my board doesn't seem to have much in the way of labels...
  2. The G.O.A.T.

DC offset for a Sima pw 3000 integrated amplifier

I have one and it has been pressed into service both in my bedroom and for concerts (@ Sanctuary Of Sound) and it's been a great little amp. warm and inviting. It is on most of the time and I don't have anything to complain about, other than a distinct thump when powered on and a slight hiss...
  3. The G.O.A.T.

Anyone got schematics for a sima pw-3000?

I just picked this up and I'm trying to figure out how to get the hissing to go away. It is a constant hiss that is not dependant on volume. any ideas?
  4. The G.O.A.T.

4400 in the house :)

Update: I have had this setup for a bit now and it is in surprisingly good shape. It has the typical scratchy pots and the scope works great but is hard to tune as it seems to change it's alignment with every input (is that normal?) sound quality seems great so far (keeping in mind that it is in...
  5. The G.O.A.T.

What if I pulled parts and sent them to you?
  6. The G.O.A.T.

I picked up my first Marantz ever on monday! The goal is to use it in the bedroom setup with a pair of tannoys/kef's. I am completely unfamiliar with Marantz from this era and my only exposure to them was when I worked at A&B Sound (Canadian retailer, now defunkd) in the late 90's/early 2000's...
  7. Zebrawood

Zebrawood

8. wenge wood

wenge wood

9. random

random

10. The G.O.A.T.

Tannoy and McIntosh?

Currently I have a pair of DMT system 10's and the infamous Tannoy Ardens paired with my Mc, no complaints from me at all.
  11. The G.O.A.T.

The Celestion Owners Thread

My old friend Evan would be perfect for this! "evanfabrick" on IG He is a red seal carpenter that has won a few awards for his work, and is reasonable when it comes to working within a budget.
  12. The G.O.A.T.

Tannoy owners thread

Love these. https://www.instagram.com/p/BR75T_zjVx2/?taken-by=audiolectual
  13. The G.O.A.T.

Celestion 66 recapping

Here is a thread with some useful info www.diyaudio.com/forums/multi-way/93055-celestion-66-mid-range.html?perpage=25&pagenumber=7&perpage=25&pagenumber=7
  14. 20170501_122858

20170501_122858

mitchell engineering electronic reference transcriptor
  15. The G.O.A.T.

The Celestion Owners Thread

I've currently got a pair of Studio 66 MKII's and a minty pair of ditton 25's hook'd up to a Mac. I love british speakers. Celestion-ditton-25-983544 by The G.O.A.T. posted May 8, 2017 at 7:55 PM https://www.instagram.com/p/BAhy1bcndFQ/?taken-by=audiolectual...
Back
Top Bottom