Recent content by Tim Nordella

1. Tim Nordella

How hard is going to be finding a G-22000 amp?

I did find a 33000 amp.
  2. Tim Nordella

Any ideas on this amp??

If I polish it would not see what writing is left. I have seen the new covers, stainless steel (304) triple chromed, looks very nice. I have a pair of Altec Lansing 820A corner speakers, how you think it would sound? I like my equipment to look nice.
  3. Tim Nordella

Any ideas on this amp??

Thanks for all the info. The KT 88 are Sylvania's and the 240 has the Telefunken's but are dirty The chrome is rusty on the 240 just enough to make it look unpleasant.
  4. Tim Nordella

Any ideas on this amp??

I am a machinist and designer by trade, will straighten out the cage on the KT88 amp and fix the dents. Been sitting in this trailer for 30 years.
  5. Tim Nordella

Any ideas on this amp??

And one more amp, I have not cleaned it yet. Most of the rest is Hallicrafters ham items with a Fisher 440T .
  6. Tim Nordella

Any ideas on this amp??

Also found this Magnavox amp.
  7. Tim Nordella

Any ideas on this amp??

So I have the amp home and did a bit of cleaning. One tube was cracked and had dirt inside it. Was a KT88.
  8. Tim Nordella

Any ideas on this amp??

I am looking to purchased this amp, n name as tag was pulled. poor pictures sorry, it is in a trailer with many other items I would have to buy. Please take a look and if you can give any info, Thanks
  9. Tim Nordella

Altec speaker purchase today

Here is a picture of the speaker and box. Box has seen better days.
  10. Tim Nordella

The one only 755A was in a railroad wooden box that would just hang on the wall. Will take a picture tomorrow.
  11. Tim Nordella

They were playing when I bought them. I have 2 tube receivers, a Fisher 800B and a Sansui SM-80, but they are not up and working now.
  12. Tim Nordella

I was on my way to Home Depot for some pvc glue. Knew the owner at this shop had passed and wanted to get in to see the machines. Some folks were there and decided to stop. My friend that has a thrift store in town has had a speaker i his shop for a year, I saw it about 2 weeks ago. He gave it...
  13. Tim Nordella

I do not see a number for the horns, but here are pictures with one panel off. hey sound Gooood!
  14. Tim Nordella

I will open them up and get some pictures, right now I am installing new breaker boxes to the building were these are stored. I should have power up tomorrow if FedEx can get there act together.
  15. Tim Nordella

The other speakers are Electro voice Sp12
Back
Top Bottom