TRC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hi - I saw you had a Roberts 1725 r2r in one of your old posts. Do you have a service manual? I need to work on my amp. I can get it through the web for $$$, but I am trying to find one already posted. Thanks for any help, Tom
    Wow, I need to update my info. I've not worked in retail for a few years now. On one of my days off, I was involved in a traffic accident.. a man ran, drunk and on drugs, crashed into me at over 100 MPH. I now volunteer for the NWA Women's Shelter.

Yes, we do need to meet. I too enjoy talking about audio gear and good music. So, Bill, what gear are you running?

Doug
    Wow, typed out a response and it just disappeared. Anyway, I notice in your profile you are in retail management. Up to 2008 I did commercial HVAC/R work around the area. Now I work for Nabholz out on 2nd street towards Pea Ridge. I am an air conditioning contractor for AT&T so I am in their buildings full time now.

If we haven"t met, we should. I love talking about audio gear and listening to good music of any genre.

Bill
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom