Recent content by Tripqzon

1. Tripqzon

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

We have some Phutureprimitive fans here. COOL!! We have some Phutureprimitive fans here. Very Cool!!
  2. Tripqzon

Adding power on-off switch to MC-2100

My preamp does not have trigger outputs so hence the smart power strip.
  3. Tripqzon

Adding power on-off switch to MC-2100

This is what I use to power a Carver M1.5t power amp. It detects current draw from the preamp when I power on the preamp. It has a delay of about 3 seconds then it turns on the 4 switched outlets. It has 2 "always on" outlets, 1 "control outlet" where my preamp is plugged in, and 4 switched...
  4. Tripqzon

Tone arm drops like a rock.

I used 500,000 weight damping fluid on my PL-518. The tonearm is slow and smooth. You can barely tell it is moving. It came with a Dual lubrication kit.
  5. Tripqzon

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Miles Davis "Kind Of Blue" on vinyl. :thumbsup:
  6. Tripqzon

Hi everyone!!

Welcome CMG
  7. Tripqzon

I acquired a pair of Classic JBL L-100's today (April 1st 2024) FREE! NO JOKE!

The owners manual states 1 watt produces 78 dB @ 15ft.
  8. Tripqzon

RIP Terry DeWick

RIP Terry.You will be missed.
  9. Tripqzon

My retro Sony ES network streamer project

Amazing work!
  10. Tripqzon

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone!!
  11. Tripqzon

Vintage gear pricing - little love for integrateds?

I have integrateds, preamps and amplifiers and receivers. I have receivers because my wife prefers them. I don't mind though because I also have a college station in the area that we both enjoy listening to. They sound better through the tuner than the low bit rate stream. The main receiver is a...
  12. Tripqzon

Cellphone photos. Caught anything interesting lately? Post em!

My wife and I were in New Hampshire recently and I got this cell phone photo of Mt. Washington from the Intervale rest area parking lot near North Conway.
  13. Tripqzon

That really sucks! I'm glad to hear you are still kicking. I still have the PL-117D you gave my...

That really sucks! I'm glad to hear you are still kicking. I still have the PL-117D you gave my mother way back when. She got rid of all her vinyl so I'm using it in my 2nd system. Still works great.
Back
Top Bottom