Recent content by turnitdown

1. turnitdown

Electro Voice Sentry III restoration

With those, you can do neighborhood concerts.
  2. turnitdown

Nagra enters the Hi-End Reference Turntable Market

An A/B with a 1200MKll would be a nice test.
  3. turnitdown

How many years of your life would you give up?

I want to find out how far I can go. THAT'S the game. I wouldn't give up years while I can still have time with my loved ones. If I was too out of it to know, I would still hang on because. all said, it beats the alternative. I'm not a quitter.
  4. turnitdown

Compact powered book shelve speakers

Great active bookshelf...
  5. turnitdown

Crown D-75A Headphone Amplifier

We often used D75s for headphone amps in radio stations for the extra gain that the control board would not provide.
  6. turnitdown

Revitalizing AK

I see multiple posts in the introduction threads every day. Those with the most knowledge don't post often because a lot of times, there aren't threads that compel them to chime in. It's a great site. I come here every day. It's like a box of chocolates...
  7. turnitdown

Altec A7 crossover recomendations

Good choice. I am thinking of going in that direction too.
  8. turnitdown

Do you leave your car at the gas pump when you go into the store?

I have desirable equipment in the bed of my truck. I leave it at the pump so I can keep an eye on it when I go inside for coffee. Regardless, I have been robbed at least once.
  9. turnitdown

What's your latest audio purchase?

Fosi ZA3 just arrived today after a one month wait.
  10. turnitdown

Eric Carmen

I hired his girlfriend in Cleveland as talent on our radio station. I forget her real name, she was Brandy Alexander on air.
  11. turnitdown

Port Noise Complaints...

I wanted to say - "great choice on the thread title."
  12. turnitdown

Altec A7 crossover recomendations

THIS! A great X-over for the Altecs and also 2-way horns systems are easily, closely dialed using this circuit. Build it and you will be very happy.
  13. turnitdown

Well, well, well

New product...if you're into meters, and amp/speaker switching, this appears to be new (to me, at least) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CQLVZKKT/?coliid=I3R4M33SOZUTCS&colid=37DWF5ZGN7XES&psc=1&ref_=list_c_wl_lv_ov_lig_dp_it
  14. turnitdown

Using an iPhone as a microscope to examine knife blade edges.

They make inexpensive USB microscopes that you can connect to your phone or computer.
Back
Top Bottom