tx_polkhead
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Abel,
    Truthfully I haven't spent much time listening to the Econowaves. It is one of those things I just haven't gotten around to. With 25 pairs of speakers it is hard to listen to them all and they have some tough competition. Currently I am using Polk SRT's that are being displaced because of 60hz hum from the subwoofers. I need to see if I can get that resolved. Vandersteen 2C's will be filling in.
    I don't think you will be disappointed in the Advent Econowaves. The Legacy II's have nice bass and mated with the Selenium/JBL combination and the Econowave crossover has got to sound good. If I were going to do this again I would try the new PE horn drivers. These are about $50 each, the horns are not too bad but you can spend some money on the crossovers. Boards, caps, pots and inductors get expensive.
    Thanks for the interest and have fun!
    Gregg
    a new poster here, your handle caught the eyes: Am running Polk RTi A9s off NAD c375bee amp and NAD c545bee CD, signals only to Polk PSW111 Sub{Crutch freebie}.Cables Audioquest rocket 33 bi-wire. Car is also armed with Polk{tirelessly}.Curious about your gear, sonic impressions........Guten Tag
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom