Recent content by usmc grunt

1. U

Realistic Receiver Pro's

I agree on not wanting to loose a 2080. This one however has had a extremly hard life and will preserve the future of another 2080 and possibly the 2300.
  2. U

Realistic Receiver Pro's

So I have a 2300 that has a broken shaft on the am/fm/phono selector. Can you take that complete selector/pot out of a 2080 and put it on the 2300?
  3. U

Realistic Receiver Pro's

Hello all figured someone in this wealth of knowledge might have the answers I seek. My question is are the selector/treble/ bass, switches/pots interchangeable on the Realistic sta- 2000, 2000D, 2100,2100D,2300 and the 2080?
  4. U

Show us your Realistic (Radio Shack) stuff

My Realistic 2080, just got a complete recap.
  5. U

ausman1000 is a great guy to work with. I wouldnt hesitate to buy from him

ausman1000 is a great guy to work with. I wouldnt hesitate to buy from him
  6. U

What's your latest audio purchase?

Nice! Hopefully one these days I can score one of those. Awesome piece.
  7. U

Project: STA-2100 (Realistic) #2

Wow nice work man. Whats a guy gotta do to land not one but two of those beasts?
  8. U

A Reasonable Trade?

Sure thought that this would be a reasonable trade. It looks however this is not the case.Ebay has people looking at inflated and somewhat unrealistic prices.
  9. U

Present your Toshiba and Aurex units

My Toshiba piece, sa-7100.
  10. U

A Reasonable Trade?

Maybe its me bit it seems this year is really slow. Last year there seemed to be way more older receivers popping up. I know there are people just buying them as investments but still seems less available than this time last year.
  11. U

A Reasonable Trade?

So if one were to add that amount of cash, it might make difference? Also the Toshiba is rated at 110 wpc and not even receivers with as little as 75 wpc are being offered up. Winds of like and have to have, seem to change alot around here.
  12. U

A Reasonable Trade?

I was under the impression that these Toshibas were well made and slightly sought after . It appears just short of giving it away, no one will trade anything reasonable for it...what gives.
  13. U

Realistic sta-2100

Man that is my White Whale. Awesome find there. Totally jealous, matter of fact I am going to put up a Toshiba sa 7100 for trade,in hopes of landing one.Great find there.
  14. U

A Reasonable Trade?

Having owned both what would you say the sound difference is between them.
  15. U

A Reasonable Trade?

So the trade wouldnt be unreasonable. Then again whats the odds of someone having a 2100 but looking for a 7100. Two different sounding receivers.
Back
Top Bottom