Recent content by vaathi

1. vaathi

RIP Terry DeWick

Another great legend lost. RIP.
  2. vaathi

What happened to Search functionality

For the past couple of days Search returns. Is it related to the pending Media Gallery software upgrade?
  3. vaathi

Any opinion or advice on Merlin 3B+ speakers

He is the original owner and he bought it in 1988 when they were expensive. I didn't ask him how much yet but he knows they are old and not in peak condition.
  4. vaathi

Any opinion or advice on Merlin 3B+ speakers

My old colleague one time mentioned he has Merlin 3B+ speakers which he bought in 1987 but not using. I evinced interest to buy them if he wants to sell it. Recently he contacted me and sent me the pictures. He has already done his research on the price. Any opinions or suggestions are always...
  5. vaathi

Rogers LS3/5A

Sam. You should check out JR149 if you come across in CL. They are almost similar to LS3/5. I wanted to build the LS3/5 and got the drivers. Looking for crossovers now.
  6. vaathi

Broken tinsel in a KEF B250 woofer from the 107/2

I am ready to see finished work patrick.
  7. vaathi

AR3 insulation

It was in the garage and one did not have woofer. :(
  8. vaathi

AR3 insulation

A couple of mice made mine their personal kingdom for a while even raising a family and leaving a dead pup to boot. So when I redo them, definitely they are going to go. Following the post. @Bill S Do you have a thread for the Restoration?
  9. vaathi

Dumb SUT question.

I would suggest to DIY new SUT with cinemag when the time comes. Or there pre-done SUT without transformers available in the bay which you can repurpose for this project.
  10. vaathi

Anyone using an AUDIOMODS SERIES SIX tonearm?

I am lusting for one this tonearm.
  11. vaathi

CL ad in bay area. Klipsch belles for 1500

I was checking CL as usual and found an ad for Klipsch belles for 1500. Anyone in the market for Klipsch belles checks this out. I have a pair which is not in very good condition. This one looks like in a great condition. Link for the ad...
  12. vaathi

$59,000 stereo system on CL...

I saw this ad too. He spelled the important component of the system wrong as Radio C3 instead of Raidho C3.
  13. vaathi

Went to pick up Bogen Presto Stereo Mono and ended up with Thorens :)

CL ad was a day old and it was for Bogen Presto stereo mono turntable for half a Benjamin and when I went there the gentleman said he got a turntable he pulled from the console and it had two tonearms. One of his associates has taken the other tonearm and he still has the turntable. I went and...
Back
Top Bottom