Recent content by Van_Isle

1. Van_Isle

Victoria BC - Vancouver Island Deal Alerts

Maybe audiodog@shaw.ca works? That's from the last non-eBay email I had from him. Larry will combine shipping if there are more items to order. What speakers are needing dust caps?
  2. Van_Isle

In my alerts from yesterday, there is one ad that comes up as deleted. So I expect that was it. No ... I didn't get it.
  3. Van_Isle

Technics SL-1800 ?

Sounds like you've got a nice combo there ... enjoy! I'm just working on getting a SL-1700 Mk2 up and running again that hasn't been used apparently in ages.
  4. Van_Isle

KEF 104 ab

You have to be a subscriber. Costs $25 I think?
  5. Van_Isle

KEF 104 ab

Offers / sales need to be posted in Bartertown.
  6. Van_Isle

Sound Dynamics Owners...Unite!!

Anyone got good pictures of the 120S stands?
  7. Van_Isle

KEF 104 ab

Resurrect an old thread here. I've acquired a pair of 104aB. Overall good condition ... except ... the PVC surrounds on both B200 SP1039s have pulled away from the baskets on both. I suspect they shrunk (flattened) to the point the adhesive failed. So no PVC surrounds available. Took a rather...
  8. Van_Isle

Human Speakers Energy Pro 22 Tweeter

Anyone try Huw's Pro 22 tweeter replacement? https://www.humanspeakers.com/diy/parts/002me22.htm
  9. Van_Isle

Technics SL1600MK2

I've got a recently acquired SL-1700 Mk2 that I'm just starting to get into. While my motor spins, the cueing appears to be frozen, probably from many moons of sitting idle so a new belt has not resolved anything. VTA is also frozen and it has a cracked gear (have one on order). I'm assuming...
  10. Van_Isle

Energy 22 Reference Connoisseur Speakers

I can't think of any Energy (or API brand) speaker that used paper tweeters.
  11. Van_Isle

Energy 22 Reference Connoisseur Speakers

Paper tweeters, eh? Lost any credibility in your post right there.
  12. Van_Isle

Rt channel slightly louder than left channel Technics sl-1600

If it's a SL-1600 Mk2 it might be the muting circuit. I've had issue with them before as contacts in the switches needed cleaning.
  13. Van_Isle

Micro Seiki MB-14???

If you mention value, should be in Dollars and Sense.
  14. Van_Isle

In all honesty I'll probably be heading over one weekend before Christmas to go to the German Christmas Market. So if there's anything specific anyone is looking for .... Darn, just thinking about it. Other than a stopover at YVR last December en route to San Jose, I haven't been off the island...
  15. Van_Isle

Well, often there's one of us coming over to the mainland ... oops ... did I say that out loud? Can't be saying that ... we need to protect our deals! Nope, never ... we stick to the island. Keep moving! Nothing to see here!
Back
Top Bottom