V
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow.... If those were closer, I would probably snatch them up in a heartbeat. The Airedales don't come around often, and those look to be in the same kind of shape as my W90's, which I believe were introduced the same year (1962 - The Airedale is the big brother to the W4, which shares the same design but uses a slightly-smaller woofer and, I think, slightly-smaller mids... Both are incredible speakers). The four models I'm most-interested in are the SFB3, the W4, the W3, and yes, the Airedale, although Airedales tend to fetch a lot more than other Wharfies because they're the most-famous. The Airedale is the ultimate "all over the room" speaker.

Boy, if those were in CT or southern MA, I'd probably already be on my way to get them. I really-appreciate the heads-up though. Much thanks. - D
    Hallo!
    I have readed in a thread that you have already repaired Luxman R-1120. My Luxman makes me trouble and I nead service manual! Could you provide it? I have by myself a lot of service manuals. If you are looking for something special just ask me!
    With kind regards
    Nikolai
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom