Recent content by Vintage TX

1. Vintage TX

General Info on TEAC X-1000R RTR

I have over 3000 pictures and videos there, was trying to download last night but mostly error messages so I think it's a lost case. Did found out they want $ 300 a year for third party web hosting and at this time it's not possible for me, sorry
  2. Vintage TX

Hi, Photo Bucket changed the rules recently, no more free picture links, sorry
  3. Vintage TX

Post Your Riding Mowers, New and Old

Old School but they sure works fine, both got 18 hp twin Briggs & Stratton.
  4. Vintage TX

I still have my 2 Craftsman's and even found a parts 10-36 mower for free. Good axle and some other parts.
  5. Vintage TX

That's a nice mower, replace the engine.
  6. Vintage TX

NOS Pioneer 727 NOS 8 Track Tape Deck Bingo!

Nice find, I never seen that model before.
  7. Vintage TX

You are welcome Sunstarfire, good luck with the repair.
  8. Vintage TX

Thanks a lot, that was great news you saved a Teac, good work. Enjoy the music now ! :)
  9. Vintage TX

You are welcome, that's great the Teac is working as it should again Nokin. :)
  10. Vintage TX

REEL NAB ADAPTERS QUESTION....

Rich, I think the finicky part comes with age, same way here. Enjoying life more with less stress and fun project instead. Those basket cases don't arrive here anymore, as they did in the past. I did start on my own old projects with turn-tables and old mixers couple of years back going thru the...
  11. Vintage TX

Hi Rich, yes it's me. How are you doing still working on Pioneer decks and other things ?
  12. Vintage TX

Problems Recording....

Did you try with a different tape ? Old or new tape ? Could just be a dirty record /playback head also.
  13. Vintage TX

Hi Mr Moon, does the reels come to final stop halfway or just slows down ?
  14. Vintage TX

When the motor is engaged (press play with both tension-arm lifted) the 10 pins (from 10+ to L 1) should have these DC voltages present: 0.488, 10.44, -0.023, 0.488, 23.80, 23.80, 23.80, 23.80, 22.01, 23.39, 23.80.
  15. Vintage TX

Check if you have power to the control board first, did you buy a new or used motor ? Servo board included or the old one ?
Back
Top Bottom