1. W

Teac A2300SX vs A4300SX

Newer, better, works the same way....excellent, maybe Best 7.5" Teac
  2. W

Really long r2r tape

.5 mil tape = 3600 ft on a 7.5 " reel on a 10" reel probably 6000 + feet
  3. W

Cleaning the Capstan Rubber Rollers

Cleaning the pinch roller is one thing, and The information is great.... Does anyone know anywhere I can buy a new Pinch Roller for a TEAC A-3300SR ??? I think mine is too worn Joe M.
  4. W

Reviving a a Teac A-3440: can I grease the solenoids?

The best cleaning agent for the linkage is good old WD-40...It cuts through the sticky like a jet fighter Also very good for a light lube of the motors through the lube tubes with a syringe.....
  5. W

My first reel to reel was........

Mine was a Wollensak T-1580 Stereo Unit. Small, Compact & weighed about 50 lbs. Must have been made from unobtanium collapsed matter. Really fantastic sound, survived into the 80's, when I could not find anyone to fix it....:(
  6. W

Teac 3300SR recording problems after 2 years of no recording

Hi Everyone: I have a super 3300SR that usually performs perfectly... I have only used it to Playback some favorites for the last 2 years or so... I tried to record some Christmas Music and the playback is not very good...muddy, indistinct....noisy Playback is still perfect on tapes made before...
  7. W

Still Love Reel to Reel !

Still Love Reel to Reel !
  8. W

Philco Ford R2R

I didn't think they knew how to make them leak oil yet !
  9. W

audiophile grade tape/tapes

Maxell New, Maxell Used, Maxell in a pot 9 Days Old
  10. W

Akai X-150D help please

150d I don't have that model anymore, but I did restore several. I am sure that the output is output from a pre amp and to get speaker volume, you need an amplifier pluger into the line with the speakers connectred to the amp. There is no amp stage in the deck, thats why it's called a deck-...
  11. W

Teac A-4010S Belt and Lubrication

I dont think the reel motors change speed. The capstan must not be engaging all the way. The reel motors are just there for tension. I believe.Make sure the capstan arm and pinch roller is engaging against the tape.
  12. W

Teac A-4010S Belt and Lubrication

4010 Manuals Send me your email and I'll forward the manuals in .pdf jmunniejr@hotmail.com
  13. W

Akai M-8 /1800 SD Mix

Turntable Pop in a slide out turntable Rolf.....:banana::banana::banana:
  14. W

Muddy sound

Hey ricohman Savin Guy here, you still active ???:banana:banana::banana:::music:
  15. W

teac A-4300sx hook-up

Trickey Send me your email and I'll email you the users guide & manual-Joe:banana::banana::banana:
Back
Top Bottom