Recent content by WVSpeakerNut

1. W

Yardsale Site giveaway greatness?

I can provide the latest update to my aforementioned notion of parting with these, either by sale or passing on to a willing soul.. Its not gonna happen- They are staying right where they are for the foreseeable future. I have not found ONE THING that has been pushed through them that doesn't...
  2. W

Here's a couple more-
  3. W

Latest updates and some more information/pics that I've taken. Several have asked the voltage question and @Blue Shadow was exactly right! They were purchased on base and have the multi voltage switch (pics below). As the first set of pics showed, The foam was WASTED on both speakers and one...
  4. W

Told that it was purchased in Japan on Navy base in 90/91 Still have some investigating, cleaning and discovery to do. Promise to keep the thread up to date
  5. W

Free Ninety nine- Just helping them to make space in their garage
  6. W

Had to head into work early one day and stumbled across a "Free speakers" post on a local Facebook yardsale site.. I vaguely could make out the B&W badge on the grille and laid claim politely and arranged pickup that night. Once I got there and started chatting, the ladies mentioned that they...
Back
Top Bottom