xoaphexox
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Your post way back in 2007 helped me fix a Sansui AU-417, as you suggested to check the fuse resistors on the driver boards was exactly the answer I was looking for. Audiokarma is a great resource for me and my little garage repair shop. Keep up the good work.
    hi i read in audiokarma that changing the op amp in the sansui tu-919 will belp do anyone have any recomendation on what type and what part# to use

thanks
    Hi,

I have been reading your old posts on sa-9100 repairs. I cannot seem to locate the transistors for the protection board and thought I would ask you what the heck you used?? I have been reading so much that I am sort of lost in the trees if you know what I mean??

ROy
    Wanted to ask you about recap ....... please send info instructions ..... wanted to recap paradigm micro ver.1 is it worth it ??? solen cap 3.99 ea. also will it need break in time, and how much improvement shall I expect ??
    I absolutely love your GENESIS LIVE profile picture...I'm a huge Genesis fan and have recently started to collexct 70's vintage stereo gear. Cheers
    hello dear marantz worshipper! I read on a thread, regarding the fixing of a marantz 4400 scope (http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/archive/index.php/t-299272.html), that "Often times the 2SK30 transistors on the scope board will fry". I think this is the case with my desentitized scope. It will move slightly, but mostly looks like a small vertical line. I just bought some replacement trannies with name 2sk30 (y) with two following number 8b, whereas originals are 2sk30 - 6b. I was wondering if you know if this replacement is alright, or whether the exact same is neccessary ie 6b...
    all the best

/stefan
    Do you work on Sansui's? I have a new AU-9500 with a low level white noise/ hiss in the Left channel...
    -Shawn in Wisconsin
    Hi. Man, I'm sorry it's taken me awhile to followup on inquiring about the finish of those 4311s you got from me. My own speakers also took a while to dry, but the trick I suggested of spraying and buffing with furniture polish worked wonderfully. Is that them in the photo to the right...?
    Hi, I noticed you have a great lookin Pioneer Amp for sale on ebay. You prob don't remember me, you helped me out talking about a pair of Sansui SP 100's, which I still have and sound good, just haven't rebuild the caps on the switches yet. If I had some spare cash I would def consider the amp. You seem like you really enjoy the hobby. Cheers. Jim
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom