xpert54
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello. I'm a long time member of AK, just haven't been around much as of late. I was going thru some old messages and thought of you. I hope you don't mind me posting just to say hello and wish you well. The holidays are coming and they can be trying. This will be the second Christmas since my dad passed away and I still miss him so much. I know you must be missing Pat more than words can express. Just wanted to say you're in my thoughts. AK is like a family, and you are a part of it!

Merry Christmas, Wally! I hope this message finds you well.

Rob
    Hey Wally, glad they arrived safe and sound. Let me know if you need anything else. Great dealing with you.
    Rick
    We're here for you in your time of need, this too shall pass over time.

Feel free to vent any time you need to.

Scott
    Hi crispybo,

I just now saw your message to me. Yes the meters do light up. I'm not sure how hard or easy it would be to change out the bulbs. I am going to be inside my 405 pretty soon as i need to do some cleaning on the switch for the tape source. One side works ok and one side is very intermittent and the mike control is flakey. so I'm figuring on a good cleaning for both.

I really enjoy my KA 405 as it has more than enough power for my needs.

Wally G.
    Hi xpert54:
    I also have the KA-405 that I just recently took out of the closet from a 5 year hiatus from the family room entertainment area. I am now getting hook on the vintage stuff. My question is, are the two meters on the 405 suppose to light up when the amp is turned on? Since I am asking the question, I suppose you already know that my two meters do not light up. There is no way of telling whether the unit is turned on unless you look at the on switch which is hard to do without the lights on.
    I look forward to hearing back from you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom