Recent content by Yatsushiro

1. Yatsushiro

TPA 3116 vs the tripaths

I did; the mod reduces harshness and sibilance in the higher frequencies. The resistors are 10R. the caps are 330pF.
  2. Yatsushiro

TPA 3116 vs the tripaths

It's a good one. There's a snubber mod you can do for a subtle improvement in the sound:
  3. Yatsushiro

TPA 3116 vs the tripaths

I found them on ebay UK, but as they all ship from China, I think you can treat them as international listings. For example, here's a ebay USA listing for the Sanwu baord I linked above: Sanwu 3116 USA
  4. Yatsushiro

TPA 3116 vs the tripaths

The blue/black Danz Design boards are still available on ebay: Ebay Blue/Black I have also used these Sanwu boards in a couple of builds and can recommend them: Sanwu 3116 A bit more expensive, but this is my favourite and go to 3116 board: 3116 Green Board Some of the newer boards have...
  5. Yatsushiro

Show us your Motorcycles

My remark was not meant to be disparaging. On the contrary, everything that Triumph is doing continues to impress; I'm particularly excited by the upcoming MotoX/Supercoss endeavour, with Ricky Carmichael involved, and the supply of engines to Moto2. As a Brit who grew up during the death...
  6. Yatsushiro

Show us your Motorcycles

Apart from the very top level FTC specials, nearly all Triumphs are now made in Thailand. The Speed Triple and Tiger 1200 were the last models to have their production moved from the UK to Thailand.
  7. Yatsushiro

It's the "Put A Smile On Your Face" thread, please contribute

Lindsay Brewer, model and racer...
  8. Yatsushiro

Another couple of views of this beautiful Ferrari speedboat:
  9. Yatsushiro

Classy Women

For a moment there I thought you were serious. I've stepped in dog turds with more class. Good riddance to her; she is a fine illustration that a combination of overconfidence and overambition can sometimes make up for a lack of ability in the moral vacuum that is British politics.
  10. Yatsushiro

Thats a 650cc (M120), an enlarged version of the 600cc (M100) Most owners removed the airfilter/cleaner believing it to be a performance mod. Filters were almost always fitted as standard:
  11. Yatsushiro

It's a Panther (a single, despite the twin exhausts)
  12. Yatsushiro

That's one way of getting your kid to ride a bike...
  13. Yatsushiro

TPA 3116 vs the tripaths

Just type the size you require into the Amazon search bar: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=90+degree+5.5+2.1&crid=J2SFME0BOVFC&sprefix=90+degree+5.5+2.%2Caps%2C498&ref=nb_sb_noss
Back
Top Bottom