Recent content by yonder

1. yonder

PLEASE HELP ME --Pioneer HPM-900 value with this damage?

I bought a pair of 900s with bad woofers. Put a pair of hpm 100 woofers in and all has been great for many years. 200 versions.
  2. yonder

Seeking advice on tape deck purchase

Another Nakamichi Bx-1.
  3. yonder

Yea, it's been one of those days....

I am a fan of shipping turntables by Greyhound bus. This never happens with them.
  4. yonder

Vintage TT in the $1,000 range ?

You may do well to add another superb sansui product. The Sr-636, sr-838, or sr-929 would be an excellent addition. I've had many highy regarded turntables and tonearms in my system and the 636 is still here. The most musical, very easy to set up correctly, and cartridge choice is almost...
  5. yonder

R2R Spools?

Yes, the Teac adaptors are a good choice.
  6. yonder

Speakerlab Khorn copies

Wasn't long ago a nice set of speakerlab khorns sold for $400 plus $500 shipping. A friend of mine bought them after hearing mine. Those are trashed and like mentioned before the crossovers are low quality and wrong. The belle cabs may be the bargain here.
  7. yonder

Speakerlab Khorn copies

Wonder what he would take for the unpopulated belles.
  8. yonder

Arnold MO Carver TX11A & more, JBL, Grado, HK, jumbo mystery speakers

That gto will get restored. I found my 55 convertible in about the same condition. Wish I were closer I'd be there.
  9. yonder

Arnold MO Carver TX11A & more, JBL, Grado, HK, jumbo mystery speakers

I want the mid 60s gto convertible! That guy had a lot of toys along with the hifi. Thanks for posting links like you do. I look at all of them.
  10. yonder

Florissant MO vintage high-end trove Apogee Sound Lab SAE dbx Sansui

Wish I were closer. That guy had some good stuff.
  11. yonder

sansui sr535

For that kind of money why not? Sansui made good equipment. The arm looks similar to what's on my Sr-636 which is very musical.
  12. yonder

What's your latest audio purchase?

Pair of Transcendent Sound "The Beast" mono blocks. Unassembled.
  13. yonder

What's your latest audio purchase?

Just bought some Transcendent Sound "The Beast" tube amps. 160 watt versions.
  14. yonder

Can anyone recommend a good shop to recap Denon DP47F?

I have the later model. A friend of mine had this c20 and a c22 and let me take both home to try out in my system. I preferred the c20.
  15. yonder

Can anyone recommend a good shop to recap Denon DP47F?

Audiomart is a one man operation and he is very capable. The first time I there I was amazed at the high end gear others were getting serviced. He just did a service on my c20 rebuilding the phone stage. I've been using MC2 amps and rotating preamps between the c20, a BAT vk5se, audio research...
Back
Top Bottom