Recent content by Zach Nelson

1. Zach Nelson

High output Grado Master3 cartridge.

What's the link for?
  2. Zach Nelson

High output Grado Master3 cartridge.

As the title reads, I have a HO Grado Master3 that I have been using for about 100-ish hours. My question is, does anyone else have this cart, or any cart from the Timber line, and what do they run them at on the phone stage. It is a moving iron cart. I'm confused if I should be running it on MM...
  3. Zach Nelson

Crites tweeter diaphragm to Heresy's ll

I have done this to my kg4's, and absolutely loved it. My question is, is it just as good when done to the heresy's? I'd love to hear your feedback, good or bad. If you are going to comment about it be a no no to take away from a stock speaker, I can do without those comments. Thanks Audiokarma...
  4. Zach Nelson

Show Us Your Sonys!!!

Damn. Fair price?
  5. Zach Nelson

Using variac always with Scott 222c

Perfect. Thanks man.
  6. Zach Nelson

I'm not so sure I have the knowledge to build one. I can do repairs and stuff but I just don't understand exactly how it works. Got any good links to a page on how to build one?
  7. Zach Nelson

Show Us Your Sonys!!!

I have the 2250, and it's glorious. Been trying to figure out what arm I want to put on it
  8. Zach Nelson

What would happen at 120v?
  9. Zach Nelson

Show Us Your Sonys!!!

Sony turntables that I will never part with
  10. Zach Nelson

I heard a guy say that he always runs hit Scott through a variac to keep it at 117v. Is there any real reason for this? I understand wall sockets can be 120-125v, just curious if that was enough to damage a amp that has be restored.
  11. Zach Nelson

New Grado Wood bodies for 2020 plus more!

Old thread but I have a Grado Master3 MI coming in the mail and can not wait. All the reviews made it an easy buy
  12. Zach Nelson

Wood Headshells

What's your experience with wood headshells? What kind of wood is best? I have a Grado mahogany cart. Should I use a wooden headshell, or is it too much wood?
  13. Zach Nelson

Grado Master3 HOMI

Does anyone have any experience with this cart? Can't seem to find ANYONE out there talking about it
  14. Zach Nelson

Electro Voice FR12-2 score!

It's 10:30am and already scored a nice pair of electro voice fr12-2. $50!!!!!
  15. Zach Nelson

Yamaha C-70 & C-80

I just debated for hours between the C-70 preamp and the C-80. I opted for the C-80 and am hoping I made the right decision. Im a strictly vinyl guy, so the Direct Disc phono deal on the C-70 really had my interest, but I figured the C-80 had to be the better of the two. Any input? Its not too...
Back
Top Bottom