Fall in New England - Time for another Epic FrankenFest!

I might come down to check out the FrankenFest. Another AKer said this would be a good event for a newbie to attend and get some advice.

Nope, only 1 person from the Merrimack Valley allowed at a time. Sorry.

;) j/k

But you must bring some Tripoli Bread.

Nope - just show up and we'll figure out a place for you to set up.
The auditioning space will mostly be shared so we will need to take turns.
baco99 is being unrealistically pushy about the bread - so maybe he won't get any!

Will there be any grills? I am used to the last few years grilling up stuff and need to know if I should bring supplies.

Only speaker grills, so I don't think your plan would go over well.

Is any bringing bi-ampable speakers? Also I'm debating on bringing either the eagle or the x10s. PM me if your possibly interested in hooking gear into either.

Brian will have my shop keys tomorrow or Monday and will be able to grab a couple of carts. Other than that, my involvement will be zero.

Long and short, I was overtaken by illness and am in UMass for diagnosis and treatment. I am confidant of a positive outcome.

You guys have a great time, I'll miss you all.

Frank C.
Hope you're on the mend and feeling better!

Only speaker grills, so I don't think your plan would go over well.
that's too bad. I have been grilling anything from chix to sausages, burgers, even lobster every event I have attended since the last event at Franks' house in Oct. '09. So this is as much a part of my experience as much as the rest of it. I should have asked a week ago and picked up a portable grill at W*mart. Well, I will be ready for the next event, no matter where it is held.

that's too bad. I have been grilling anything from chix to sausages, burgers, even lobster every event I have attended since the last event at Franks' house in Oct. '09. So this is as much a part of my experience as much as the rest of it. I should have asked a week ago and picked up a portable grill at W*mart. Well, I will be ready for the next event, no matter where it is held.

Sorry, no grilling (or smoking of any kind) on the property. So, even if you bought one, you couldn't use it on the property.

I wont be able to attend , but am looking forward to seeing all the pix!
Hope everyone has a great day and gets home safely.

Well, another great FrankenFest is wrapped up!
Thanks for Brian aka baco99 for coming through with the alternate site in Walpole. It worked out great and with its ground floor location right by the parking it was very easy for set up.

Everyone also made a point of hoping that Frank starts feeling better soon!

We had about 50 attendees and I know lots of highly desirable gear (and cash) changed hands.

Thanks to all that attended, bringing good karma .

BTW - to the person who left their EDDIE BAUER dark blue size L rain coat thank you very much or contact me and I'll get it back to you.

I only managed to take a few pix - if anyone else had some please post them here.

IMG_2990.JPG
IMG_2991.JPG
IMG_2992.JPG
IMG_2993.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom