Eico ST70 Construction Manual

Mike Stehr

Poverty Audio
Does anyone know where I can purchase the Eico ST70 construction/assembly manual, be it in pdf form or a reprinted paper manual?
I would like to re-visit my ST70 project, and would like to rebuild the integrated in stock form as much as possible.

Thanks!
Mike Stehr

I got all mine on ebay. Some reprints where I knew I would mark in them. A lot of oem ones that will go with the gear. HF 20, 22 65,61.

Last edited:
Mike,

I have it in three parts either PDF or gif

PM me your email address and I'll send it to you.

Dick

Hi. I'm new here , my name is Dan. I realize this thread is 2 years old, but I've recently been re-capping my Eico st70 (built by my Father in law) I would really like to find a copy of an original construction manual. The amp sounds fantastic and will remain with me til I die. I am just trying to complete my documentation.
Thanks, Dan

Thanks Scott. The ones on the database are owners manuals. I already have one of those. I'd like to find a copy of the build instructions. Those seem to be as rare as hens teeth.:D

Thanks Scott. I got them from RWood. I'm a little surprised that those pages aren't more widely available on the internet. Sure glad I found you guys.

It seems owners manuals are mostly available, but construction manuals for most kits are not easy to find, and the fold outs are even harder to find.

I'm new to this (just joined). I realize this thread is older but, I have an ST70 amplifier,with the original manual, schematics, templates and extra tubes that I inherited. This might help someone. It was paired with a Heathkit Stereo Tuner AJ-43c, a Dual turntable and EV Two speakers which I also have and the associated manuals etc. for them as well. I was also wondering who I could talk to about these.

Welcome. I'm pretty new here too, and my st70 was inherited from my Father in law. He built it from a kit, about 1964. He passed away last October. We still miss him very much, even though he mostly just sat quietly in pain the last couple of years.

Last edited:
Sorry for your loss. Yeah when I last turned these on the sound was wonderful. Hopefully yours still works & you can enjoy it too.

Sorry for your loss. Yeah when I last turned these on the sound was wonderful. Hopefully yours still works & you can enjoy it too.
Thanks, I re-capped it and it sounds really good, The input jacks are too close together, and the speaker connections are a little screwy, but yeah, the sound is good.

If you are a subscriber, you could sell in Bartertown. There are also some members near you that repair and rebuild equipment.
Gordonw is in Georgia for instance, he may be interested.
You could ask in
https://www.audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?forums/regional-clubs.202/
To see if there is a club near you, and if anyone in that club repairs.
Buying and selling outside of Bartertown is against the site rules.
Some other options would to start a thread in tube audio(higher visibility) seeking a local tech, or selling on the big auction site.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom