Pics of your listening space

Thanks Rod. 2 pair of recapped Mac ML1C's wired in parallel sitting side by side on the knee wall are what has taken the place of the Concert Grands.

I'm curious, how do the double ML1Cs compare to the Concert Grands you had before? And, what prompted the change?

I'm curious, how do the double ML1Cs compare to the Concert Grands you had before? And, what prompted the change?
I loved the CG's but they were just plain too much for that small room. This is only a secondary rig and I actually don't listen to it that much.
As far as comparing the Grands to the Macs I was only able to compare a single pair of the ML1C's against the CG's. The CG's really squashed the single pair of the ML1C's pretty much like they did almost every other pair of speakers I brought in to compare them to lol.

Infinity RSIIs cycled in place of the Klipsch Forte II / JBL 4412s. These Infinitys are amazing ...

Driven with Yamaha MX-600U and associated pre-amp.

4GoUc6xl.jpg

Last edited:
Stereo 006a (002).jpg Well, I've never posted here, but have enjoyed looking at everyone else's rooms and set-ups. I figured I'd give it a try. The speakers are pretty new, as is the amp, and I love how it all sounds.
zube

Luxman L-590AX, Paradigm Signature S6, Marantz CD6004, DH Labs Q-10, Project Carbon Debut,other misc.

Cool world's Fair poster!
View attachment 898135 Well, I've never posted here, but have enjoyed looking at everyone else's rooms and set-ups. I figured I'd give it a try. The speakers are pretty new, as is the amp, and I love how it all sounds.
zube

Luxman L-590AX, Paradigm Signature S6, Marantz CD6004, DH Labs Q-10, Project Carbon Debut,other misc.

Just got the Carver BillD C-1 preamp back from getting a few more tweaks, one of which I just performed on the dining room table a couple hours ago. I swapped out the black rack handles for the proper anthracite ones that belong on it. A couple of other upgrades include going back to the original red LED instead of that doggone super bright blue laser beam that was installed in there, and a couple more upgraded opamps, one in the line stage, the other in the phono section.

Also reinstated the trusty old Technics SL-1700 MK2. I still need to mount the Ortofon 2M Bronze as it has my brother's 2M Blue on it right now. And lastly, I'm using my original Mr Speakers "Mad Dog" planar headphones again.

p2259462288-5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom