can't join bartertown

I see my banner here but when I go out to the main forum menu I dont. I was actually on barter town yesterday on this computer. I dont understand. I have cleared cache and history and cookies on this browser. still not showing up.

I see my banner here but when I go out to the main forum menu I dont. I was actually on barter town yesterday on this computer. I dont understand. I have cleared cache and history and cookies on this browser. still not showing up.
So, I'm not sure what issue you are experiencing. Your banner shows below your posts and will be seen by others. When you are browsing and preparing posts the banner will again be seen by others. As in this page excerpt... your banner shows and mine does not (show to me), although it will show below my name against the post, once I have posted:

upload_2017-3-31_19-14-25.png

From reviewing BT I can see that you have visited today and created a thread, so it seems you have no access issues.

Ditto... not even seeing Barter town in any menu; been a few days since I re-upped my subscription. Bummer. I have a few pieces I need to find new homes for due to a cracked sewer pipe. Wanted to give fellow AK users first dibs before I list to CL.

Back
Top Bottom