Kansas City Spring 2017 Gathering

toxcrusadr

Omelette au Fromage
I guess we can still call it Twangfest even if it's not at Jaymanaa's. :p

Kurtgo is offering his place as a possible venue.

Good and bad dates anyone? I have very little on my calendar at this point so I'm pretty open.

No family weddings have been announced, so Splat won't be dragging in after dark this time...in fact, most any day is good for me.

Maybe I spoke up too soon. Just looked at my calendar and see only 2 dates I could possibly do it. Subject to the Queen's ruling of course. April 22 or May 6th. Otherwise I'm good for about anytime in June. Just to let you all know.

I'll be watching this. I've missed the last couple (I think) Fests, so I really want to make the next one! Do I understand correctly that Jay is no longer hosting? I don't blame a guy for growing weary of a bunch of reprobates tramping through his piece of paradise! :D

Jay's not saying never, but his yard is all dug up for sewers right now, for one thing.

Apr. 22 possibly not good for me so I'd vote for May 6 if'n I had my druthers.

April 22nd just went kaput for me. Have to help someone move that weekend to Denver. Anyone need anything brought back let me know.

Hi guys, did I mis anything? Any set date/location. I'll watch this thread for both a "ping" and a "twang" ;)

But...but that's next weekend...will the water recede by then? I'm gathering the animals two by two at this point... :eek:

Didn't see much response for the past several weeks so made plans for something else.

I can't do anything till the month of June. However, if there is enough interest let's plan on a June date. Can still host. Excepting the weekend of June 17th, unless everyone wants to go to Boulevardia with us.

I might have a weekend I gotta be out of the state but I'll have to check with the scheduling department.

Back
Top Bottom