R.I.P Jerry Lewis

Farewell, Jerry Lewis, Farewell! Thank you so much for making me smile, making me laugh for decades! You were one of the essential reasons why I started to love America!

Sleep well, Jerry!

Last edited:
Jerry lewis was distantly connected to "The Rat Pack" through his stage relationship with Dean Martin. They just don't have talents like this any more.

Adios you comedy legend.My wife LOVED Jerry Lewis.I too loved his movies with Dean Martin.
You served everyone well Jerry.RIP.

I started watching his movies at aound 8 or 9 years old. 25 cent sundays at the theater. Even at 9 years old I thought Hook, Line and Sinker was a funny movie.

Rest in Peace. Besides a comedy giant, look up all his inventions used in the film industry.

Rest in Peace. The Comedian of Comedians just joined the best Comedy show in heaven. Enjoyed virtually everything I saw him in.

I still remember his MD telethons in the mid 1960's until he didn't do them anymore. That signaled that schooI started that Tuesday. even remember the MD carnival kits you could request and have a carnival in your back yard to help raise money for Jerry's Kids.

The Nutty Professor is just as funny now as it was when I watched it as a kid! "Oh, please, Mr Barroom Brawler, don't hurt me or anything like that." RIP.

Big loss,he was an innovator and his comedy was often emulated but never out done. Funny comic,writer,director who never got his due. Thanks for the chuckles Jerry.

Remembered as a hyper comedian from the past and a super humanitarian in the present.

In both cases you made the world that much better!

Heaven's gain is our loss.:(

Q

Back
Top Bottom