2017 Mid Atlantic AK FALL Gathering October 15th - 12 noon till 5-6 pm !!!

If we get an early snow storm he can bring his surf board and show us the quick way down your drive way.

BillWojo

Maybe I should get the sleds out of the shed. In years past we have sledded all the way from the mailbox at the street, down between the garages, and all the way down the hill in the back to the creek.

Maybe I should get the sleds out of the shed. In years past we have sledded all the way from the mailbox at the street, down between the garages, and all the way down the hill in the back to the creek.

Ooh, if it snows I am bringing a tractor tire inner tube and we can all go down to the creek together.

Count me as a yes for my last Mid Atlantic meet. Great timing as I will be hitting the road the next day moving to Florida.

Rather breezy here today they are replacing all my windows. Just two guys but they sure seem experienced. The ones hat are finished I like very much. As I was talking down the curtains and drapes I saw that the old windows were in worse shape than I though, just glad I decided to change them.

That's great. You will probably notice a nice difference in the winter months when it's bitter cold and windy.
See you at the meet.

BillWojo

Windows were one of the first things we did at this house. They were absolutely awful, on a windy day you could see the curtains move. The wood was rotting, some of them would not open, most of the rest wouldn't stay open. The screens wouldn't work because if you put pressure on them to open, it would push the whole aluminum track off the house where it was nailed into a rotting window frame.

I cannot attend the meet but my friend that caught the bug is attending and he is bringing some pioneer stuff that I would like to get rid of if anybody is interested in it.
pioneer sx626 completely recapped all troublesome transistors replaced output transistors replaced main filter caps replaced trim pots replaced
pioneer pl50 turntable new belt from lp gear new thrust bearing and new motor from organ donor
pioneer cs88a speakers tweeters all refoamed all new caps from parts express and all pots cleaned

I really wanted to attend but that is the week that we are going to nagshead.

I have some bad news.

I was notified today that the frame of my vehicle was too rusted to be road legal. So, as it stands; I don't actually have a vehicle to drive up to the gathering and may not be able to attend.

Will there be a t shirt order?

We were discussing this at one point.
It sort of hit a dead end.
I'll float it out again.

I was (am ) willing to do the leg work.
My qualifier is we need some sort of artwork to agree on and I'd like an idea if there's
a real desire demand and quantity /sizes.

We were discussing this at one point.
It sort of hit a dead end.
I'll float it out again.

I was (am ) willing to do the leg work.
My qualifier is we need some sort of artwork to agree on and I'd like an idea if there's
a real desire demand and quantity /sizes.

Hmm. What to put on a shirt? Part of the problem is that we don't have a cool name for these gatherings ( example: Frankenfest) Other than that artwork is wide open..... lots of obvious choices.... tube amp, turntable, speakers, etc.

I'm guessing that "MAAKG" is a little too bland.

How 'bout a collage of the various symbols that represent the states we live in?

I should be able to move stuff for you if needed. Or I can just bring you along with it.

All things still looking positive for my being able to attend.

I think the shirt should incorporate a couple of the mainstays of these events - perhaps a pic of a vintage speaker with a slice of Rob's 7-layer chocolate cake a bowl of Jim's Crab dip sitting on top....... :D

Back
Top Bottom