RCA connectors jammed Pioneer SX 434 see photo below how to fix?

G7Trader

How do I fix this?

Someones jammed the connectors in then snapped them off cant get them out. Pushing out from back is not an option on this one the rear side is closed from behind.

Any solution?

Picture?

If the broken pin is hollow, try threading in a small screw. Or, maybe a toothpick or small tool with a little dab of super glue to go inside the pin.

Maybe two very sharp steak knives (or other sharp objects) jammed into the little slots to pry up from both sides. Don't waste time with super glue, it only holds skin together. Go for something 1/4" round and epoxy it on and let it dry for a day before pulling. If that don't work, a small drill and easy out.

Straighten a coat hanger, heat up the end, stick it on and let it cool a little bit.
Should pull right out.

Last edited:
Screw best approach, no to glue and hot stuff.
Take care not to push the pin bit thru, or it will have to come apart to retrieve it.

no pics... I'd like to see if drilling some holes in the back is possible and see this sealed unit.

I saw this and messaged the seller in the end my dad fixed it when I was asleep and I saved myself some money.
Well that was nice of him.Have to get him something special on fathers day.

Back
Top Bottom