Screws for E-202

lbcgav

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I've found some M3 X6 self tapping screws that fit properly, but the heads are a little small and don't look quite right. Does anyone have a source for direct replacements?

There has to be more than one kind of screw in the E-202 and your description gives absolutely no indication of which screw. With as ocd as many akers are these screws could be ones that only Jesus will ever see but they need em to match. but if they are just an exterior screw, tell us where it is, which one it is or something. If nothing comes up, replace em all to have em all the same as new.

I'm referring to the screws that hold on the sides and the top. As I stated above they're M3X6. There are 6 on each side and 6 holding on the top. Unlike those with OCD, I don't care about the ones on the bottom or the inside (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Excellent, now folks know what screws you are talking about and maybe someone has one or more available.

OCD-seems some go way beyond and those might be good units to get when they are done, collecting all the bits and pieces.

Back
Top Bottom