TOTL White Van

You sure they are speakers?
Looks like an all in one bbq grill, just add a match.
Set the wood on fire and cook on the already provided grates.

To save your ears, here is a YouTube link that you can listen to on your computer speakers. :music:

Wait there's more, ATL is full of deals tonight. It's funny the badges are different. These might be just really really cheap consumer speakers. Not sure who sells Digital Audio ? These are confusing, the efficiency is one db lower but require 20 less watts as a minimum. And yes here are the POR series.
image.jpeg image.png

Last edited:
Considering they're both missing the 1 in front of Watt at least you have a good safe guard when it comes to WVS's.

Knowing what they are it makes me wonder......... why would you want that crap in your house?? After seeing a recent thread here on AK showing a canister of God knows what (toxic waste:dunno:) added for weight I know I wouldn't be bringing junk like that into my living area.

Last edited:
Don't laugh.
There is someone out there making a fortune. You have heard of compression drivers? These are compressed oxen dung drivers. The grills? Cadmium-plated, of course, to kill the bugs.

With the laws of physics taking on this new twist, speed-of-light travel of anything with mass will now be possible !!!
Star Trek dreams are now reality.

It seems they have a new line to sell here in Australia, ebay and Gumtree have pairs of Jannsonn & Fynn, someone forgot the "l" as the real brand are Jannsonn Flynn, the scammers are getting more daring, I am hoping to pick up a pair of Bong and Olufsen soon.

$_75.JPG

$_20.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom