Nominations open for Audiokarma 2017 Member of the Year

I thought about voting but when I click on to the link to vote it tries to open an email service that I don't have an account with, oh well.
Just right click on the e-mail address and choose "copy e-mail address".
This is for Chrome, but any browser should allow something similar; otherwise just highlight and copy Ernies' e-mail address in the earlier post and past it in to a "new message" form for whatever e-mail you do use.

I voted--and not for the techy wizards (of which there are many), but for a "survivor"--SuperjazzyJa, who has hung on for the last two years, living out of a truck or flea-bag motels, but still with us. Even though he is not able to relax in his personal listening room with awesome gear, he has never walked away from AK. His dedication to his higher power and humanity in general deserves recognition.

so when can we expect the tabulated results? Will we have 9.89 scoring like the Olympics? Will we see a medal round? Will there emerge a dark horse from the pack? Stay tuned everyone as the judges will confer and reveal what usually is a fairly tight race to determine the ultimate winner!!

sub'd to this thread
o.png

Back
Top Bottom