Hot sauces & anything spicy.

My personal favourites. The middle one is my ''daily driver''.

Matouk_s-Hot-Sauce-10oz-Combo-Calypso_-West-Indian-_-Hot-Pepper-Sauce-_Pack-of-3.jpg
Some pretty good reviews! Putting it on my to buy list.
THIS on looks amazing.
Matouk's Trinidad Scorpion Pepper Sauce
41sVMPv+eRL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Thank you.

Last edited:
IMG_0839.JPG IMG_0840.JPG

Last keg of the year. Just bottled up today. This is my Moe Hottah. Same recipe as my Red Hot Rooster, but I use vinegar that has had fresh habs put in for about the last 6 years. Take out the old Habs, put in the new. I put about 4 ladles per 2 liters of sauce mixture. Got 14 bottles out of a 2 liter keg. 6 are mine and the rest is called for.

Powering through the Trinidad scorpion hot sauce. Man, powerful stuff. Brought that and Marie's Sharp jalapeno to work and so far the Mrs. Sharps is winning out. I like the flavor of Mrs, Sharps more but I prefer the heat kick of Trinidad. I now mix the two which ironically makes it a more robust version of Mrs.Sharps smoked jalapeno but without the kick. Almost perfect.

Friend of mine bought a concoction that is pure extract of capsaicin and gave me an eye dropper as a 'gift'.

It is rated as 3million+ on the scoville scale.

I call it "Satan's tar" as it has the consistency of road tar.

My curiosity got the better of me and I tried some on some beef jerky - just to, you know, spice it up.

I thought I was being cautious - laid down just a dot of tar - no bigger than a fraction of a grain of sand.

Sequence of events:
"meh - not so bad, like the flavor"

"hmmm - this has some heat, it's coming on now"

"ok - I'm feeling a burn now, I can deal with this"

"umm - this is getting uncomfortably hot."

"wow - maybe this wasn't such a good idea"

"need...ice...need milk...need something to stop the burning pain"

"why won't the pain stop?" Nose running, eyes watering, mouth numb

Note to self: NEVER use this again unless on enemies.

Blow torch bunghole?

Back
Top Bottom