Songs that if you hear them one more time you will scream.

Beck Hanson's Loser.

For the love of all that is good and holy can terrestrial radio just put a 20 year play moratorium on it?

Mull of Kintyre by Paul McCartney and Wings

Was a UK Christmas hit in 1977 and was played to. death, even 40 years on. I have to change the channel if this is played on the radio or TV

Tommy Two-Tone - 8675309

A college suite-mate in 1981 played this song over and over and over at ear-bleeding volume on a crappy-sounding boombox. Hated this song ever since.

Walk the Moon - Shut Up and Dance.

My ex loved the song, I never cared for it, always thought the lyrics were stupid and a bit stalker-ish, and now every time I hear it I think about her, who I now care for about as much as the song. No thanks.

There is a commercial that comes on the same time every morning just as I am getting up. It uses a song from a Broadway play. The song goes,"Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll love you tomorrow......." It gets in my head and will not get out until after my shower. Makes me nuts!

"Happy" by Pharrell Williams made me so angry for quite a while during its peak. At this point it's just a mild nuisance, thankfully.

Stairway To Heaven.

But it is my bad. Listened to that one much much too often.

I hear you. But this version done for Led Zeppelin at the Kennedy Center in their honor by Anne and Nancy Wilson, Jason Bonham etc. with a shorter arrangement and some added orchestration will redeem it for you I promise. Awesome version. (I'm sure many of you have already seen it. )

Stairway to Heaven (Led Zeppelin Tribute): Heart's Ann and Nancy Wilson - 2012 Kennedy Center Honors

Back
Top Bottom