Any experience with Harman/Kardon Adapt HD??

jameselmer66

I'm not afraid to admit I'm heading into unknown territory as far as Bluetooth streaming is concerned. So my question is would a Harman/Kardon Adapt be a good device to use to stream Spotify or Amazon Prime music? My receiver is a vintage Sanyo 2050 circa 1978. Is there possibly an AK'er out that's used this particular H/K device? Decent sound quality (DAC's)? Or is their another unit out there that someone could recommend that does a better job? Thanks

Amazon Echo Dot will stream both, via voice command, to your vintage receiver without the need for Bluetooth.

I'm not afraid to admit I'm heading into unknown territory as far as Bluetooth streaming is concerned. So my question is would a Harman/Kardon Adapt be a good device to use to stream Spotify or Amazon Prime music?
Bluetooth works well for me in many instances. HK's device is on par with most others in this respect. End of the day, it depends upon your "critical listening" expectations. Try it out....return it if it does not meet your needs.

FWIW, devices like the Echo and Chromecast that take-over the stream duty break Spotify's gapless playback. If you're ok with 3-5 second pauses between tracks then no biggie. For me, that's a deal breaker for my keenly crafted streaming sessions. :)

I appreciate the replies. I believe I'm going to try the H/K Adapt. I can get it at very economical price. Again, thanks.:thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom