Glass Audio Back Issues??

I have several issues from the late 90's. Lots of great info and projects. I do not want to throw them out. You are in luck, my friend. If it is allowed, I could scan and post some really cool information. I found these and here are pics. Sorry if pics are not great.

Attachments

• Glass Audio Magazine 1994 Vol 6 #4.JPG
    Glass Audio Magazine 1994 Vol 6 #4.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 148
  • Glass Audio Magazine 1995 Vol 7 1-6.JPG
    Glass Audio Magazine 1995 Vol 7 1-6.JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 114
  • Glass Audio Magazine 1996 Vol 8 1-6.JPG
    Glass Audio Magazine 1996 Vol 8 1-6.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 98
  • Glass Audio Magazine 1997 Vol 9 1-6.JPG
    Glass Audio Magazine 1997 Vol 9 1-6.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 96
  • Glass Audio Magazine 1998 Vol 10 1-6.JPG
    Glass Audio Magazine 1998 Vol 10 1-6.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 84
  • Glass Audio Magazine 1999 Vol11 1-6.JPG
    Glass Audio Magazine 1999 Vol11 1-6.JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 88
  • Glass Audio Magazine 2000 Vol 12 1-5 only.JPG
    Glass Audio Magazine 2000 Vol 12 1-5 only.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
I have several issues from the late 90's. Lots of great info and projects. I do not want to throw them out. You are in luck, my friend. If it is allowed, I could scan and post some really cool information. I found these and here are pics. Sorry if pics are not great.

That would be great!

I looked over the forum rules for magazines. I did not see any saying I was not allowed to post scans of articles. Do you have anything special in mind?

Good question! Personally,I'm inclined towards articles involving power supplies and preamps,but thats just me:)

I am not much better. I know what a turnip is. I don't think they taste very good, kind of bland. I grew up on a farm in Indiana. My Dad would grow them. Sweetcorn was much better!

I’m looking for the following article: Rickard Berglund, “Quick, Simple Output Transformer Tests,” GA 1/95, pp. 24, 49. I would appreciate it if you can scan it and send me a copy.

If you do not have a scanner, then it’s easiest to just take some pictures with your mobile phone. You may need to adjust the focus to get the best result.

Thanks!
Jaz

Yes, please! Would love to see the Glass Audio articles, in particular interested in Shishido's articles (Glass Audio 1/94 and 9/97)!

As noted above, you should be able to simply take pics of it on your phone, then upload. You will need to get your phone up close and personal to get a legible copy.

While we're on the subject (kind of), does anyone have back-issues of Art Dudley's great little magazine The Listener? There's an article (around 2001–02 I think) I've been seeking for years with no luck.

555.jpg 111.jpg 222.jpg 333.jpg 444.jpg

Not sure where the article ends, sorry about that. Also I do not have any other editions from 1994. I might find them somewhere.

Last edited:
I’m looking for the following article: Rickard Berglund, “Quick, Simple Output Transformer Tests,” GA 1/95, pp. 24, 49. I would appreciate it if you can scan it and send me a copy.

If you do not have a scanner, then it’s easiest to just take some pictures with your mobile phone. You may need to adjust the focus to get the best result.

Thanks!
Jaz
transformer tests 1.jpg transformer test 2.jpg

I attempted to send you a copy but not sure if you got it. Here is a uploaded image for all to enjoy

While we're on the subject (kind of), does anyone have back-issues of Art Dudley's great little magazine The Listener? There's an article (around 2001–02 I think) I've been seeking for years with no luck.
I have most of the issues, what are you looking for?

I'm looking for a letter exchange in Glass Audio 4/98.
Joseph Norwood Still's 100W Triode amplifier article, reprinted in AudioXpress, refers to his reply to a letter from Richard Trim in GA 4/98, which he says describes the functioning of the DC balance circuit for the phase splitter of the 100W triode amp.
I think it would be a big help to anyone interested in the 100W triode amp if someone could upload the GA 4/98 pages with the Richard Trim letter and Joseph Norwood Still's reply.
Thanks.

I'm looking for Vol 11, No. 2. I just ran across an old project I started 20 yrs ago and in my notebook I had listed p. 38 - if you have that issue at hand, I'd be very curious to get some pictures of that project. If nothing else to figure out why I felt compelled to start on the project...

Back
Top Bottom