AK member Jaymanaa has passed.

View attachment 1327979

Some of Jay's work.Life won't be the same.
I remember those, and I know Jay was real proud of how they turned out. :)

It was always fun to see him excited about a current project. He'd get so animated as he explained to you just how amazing it was gonna be... and it usually was, if he finished it!

Lots of ideas and projects, and too little time... we shared that problem!

So sorry to hear this. I didn't know Jay but from a few posts about some of my tube gear. R.I.P.

MIC

Just caught this; so, so sad. Not too long ago we had a rip roaring PM exchange about being raised Catholic. He had such a delightfully warped sense of humor!!! I'm still laughing with ya brother!! RIP.

RIP, didn't know Jay, however I noted multiple references to " Pain". I too suffer from chronic pain, it's a show stopper. My pain is starting to cause me to puke, I hurt so bad at times.

Never the less the show must go on. Managing the pain is interesting.

Music, stereo gear, has become one of my therapies, an effective tool for managing pain. It soothes me.

God bless you all.

Dirk

Just saw this post pop up - I didn't know him, but may have come across a post or two from past forum lurking.

RIP, and my condolences to all friends and family.

RIP, didn't know Jay, however I noted multiple references to " Pain". I too suffer from chronic pain, it's a show stopper. My pain is starting to cause me to puke, I hurt so bad at times.

Never the less the show must go on. Managing the pain is interesting.

Music, stereo gear, has become one of my therapies, an effective tool for managing pain. It soothes me.

God bless you all.

Dirk

I hear ya, Dirk. Just had a couple MRIs today, trying to track down the source of my chronic pain in my shoulder and hip. Had a TKR this spring. Getting old ain't for the faint of heart, hang in there.

Bob, I too just got out of the hospital. I'm only 62 and still very active. My back " lower" has been slowly shutting down. Was at the Oregon coast " Coo's bay" for thanksgiving, and could rarely exit my RV. Got home Sunday, and had to be transported to the hospital the followimg Monday, I could not move at all,

My problem is my provider is the VA, I'm a 100% disabled vet, and the VA sucks. I've had this very same issue for the past 9/10 years, and the VA, Vaper locks when it comes time to fix it.

This past week the VA actually gave me. Medicine for memory loss, as pain meds. The six Dr's at the regular hospital laughed loudly when they realized the VA had provided it to me as a " pain med"

I'm home, the procedure should have been completed by now. It hasn't, and my pain levels climbing hourly, I'm almost stuck in bed again.

Your right pain, ain't for whimps. Good luck to you, sir. May you find competent medical care providers who are willing to Buck the system to help you find your health again.

Thank you for the contact.

Dirk

Bob, I too just got out of the hospital. I'm only 62 and still very active. My back " lower" has been slowly shutting down. Was at the Oregon coast " Coo's bay" for thanksgiving, and could rarely exit my RV. Got home Sunday, and had to be transported to the hospital the followimg Monday, I could not move at all,

My problem is my provider is the VA, I'm a 100% disabled vet, and the VA sucks. I've had this very same issue for the past 9/10 years, and the VA, Vaper locks when it comes time to fix it.

This past week the VA actually gave me. Medicine for memory loss, as pain meds. The six Dr's at the regular hospital laughed loudly when they realized the VA had provided it to me as a " pain med"

I'm home, the procedure should have been completed by now. It hasn't, and my pain levels climbing hourly, I'm almost stuck in bed again.

Your right pain, ain't for whimps. Good luck to you, sir. May you find competent medical care providers who are willing to Buck the system to help you find your health again.

Thank you for the contact.

Dirk

My pleasure, man. Our vets deserve better. You guys and gals did the heavy lifting with little recognition. The very least we as a society can do is provide top notch healthcare. I know it sounds trite but thank you for your service, Dirk. I hope they get your 'snafu'd situation squared away, soon.
signed a son of a 10th Armored 'Tiger', 3rd Army '44-'45 Metz, Ardennes, Rhineland.

Back
Top Bottom