What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

One of my favorite guitarists is Cheil!i Minucc!i who founded Special EFX. So this past Friday I thought I'd email him on his website to thank him for all the years of wonderful music. What do you know, 20 minutes later he emails me back from his personal email to thank me :) I thought that was really nice of him.
From me to his "info" email address:
20181118_125047.jpg
From him to me from his personal email:
20181118_125129.jpg
Not many artists of his stature would take the time to do this. :)

Last edited:
One of my favorite guitarists is Chieli Minucci who founded Special EFX. So this past Friday I thought I'd email him on his website to thank him for all the years of wonderful music. What do you know, 20 minutes later he emails me back from his personal email to thank me :) I thought that was really nice of him.
View attachment 1333857
View attachment 1333856
Some people are still human. He must be one, nice exchange.

View attachment 1333171

toad the wet sprocket | fear
1991 - Columbia

....no jewel case! :no:

This one's for @FOH Engineer

Love this post of yours 8X. Had the chance to hang with Glen Phillips on several occasions, and he's an extremely cool and open person. He also is capable of killing it on guitar solos. His rig in mid 90's was a Matchless Lightning, and a Telecaster with a couple of Boss pedals.
Todd played all the lead stuff until Phillips played the lead on Crazy Life and he had the best guitar tone I've probably ever heard.

image.jpeg

th

image.jpeg
One of my favorite guitarists is Chieli Minucci who founded Special EFX. So this past Friday I thought I'd email him on his website to thank him for all the years of wonderful music. What do you know, 20 minutes later he emails me back from his personal email to thank me :) I thought that was really nice of him.
View attachment 1333857
View attachment 1333856
Ordered. A cd from http://www.andyhersey.com/ the other day opened up the package and this fell out

Good morning one and all!
My wife enjoyed the seafood feast last night. It turned out pretty well. We spent a quiet evening together with no plans. It was pretty cool. This morning, doing final checks before packing up my boys Christmas. Finally got my older son's TT in my possession yesterday. Kenwood KP-3021. It's belt drive with a separate motor for the tonearm. It had 40 or 50 year old lithium grease that had hardened and made the tonearm not work as well as it could and the previous owner didn't want to let it leave that way, so he cleaned it out and re-lubricated it with a synthetic grease. Works perfectly and looks good too.
View attachment 1332636

Great looking piece, love it.

Back
Top Bottom