VOA Auction: Rek O Kut Rodine Jr L-34 Turntable

sol7

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I'm donating this turntable to support the AK VOA Christmas Charity program.

Platter spins freely. The motor is gummed up and will need the bearings cleaned/flushed and relubed. Because of that, I really don't know the true condition of the motor. I thought it ran when I first got it, but I think a lot of things that just ain't true....:confused:

The plinth and tonearm are not included. If you pick up locally, you can have the plinth, minus the tonearm.

Again, this just for the raw turntable. No plinth. No tonearm.

Package weights just under 19 lbs. To give you an idea of shipping cost, it will be about $57 USPS Ground/ $70 Priority to the West Coast. Cheaper the closer you get to the East Coast. Local pick up is free, obviously. Buyer pays shipping.

Auction will run until 19 Dec 2018 midnight.

Bidding will start at $50. Bid high and bid often. It's going to a good cause. See thread above for payment.

Thanks and happy bidding.

ROK-1.jpg

ROK-2.jpg

ROK-3.jpg

ROK-5.jpg

ROK-6.jpg

ROK-7.jpg

Last edited:
Wow. I'm surprised. I thought there would have been more interest in this.

Thanks to trainbuftony for getting it started.

That's right. I'm sitting it out. I don't expect there to be any real bargains, and the shipping gamble seals the deal. Plus there's the fact that I'm happy with what I have and I have enough projects for 3 lifetimes...

That's right. I'm sitting it out. I don't expect there to be any real bargains, and the shipping gamble seals the deal. Plus there's the fact that I'm happy with what I have and I have enough projects for 3 lifetimes...

Thanks for turning folks off to a charity auction. Happy holidays to you as well...

I was speaking to the auction in CT. I frankly would rather spend my hard earned money supporting charity in the name of AK. I'm sitting out of bidding on anything in the giant equipment auction going down back east. I don't need any of it and I would rather spend my hard earned money here at AK. Oh geez now I've got the Owner pissed off...

Definitely some misunderstanding happening there. All is good here.

Thanks for turning folks off to a charity auction. Happy holidays to you as well...

I was speaking to the auction in CT. I frankly would rather spend my hard earned money supporting charity in the name of AK. I'm sitting out of bidding on anything in the giant equipment auction going down back east. I don't need any of it and I would rather spend my hard earned money here at AK. Oh geez now I've got the Owner pissed off...

No problem. misunderstandings happen. Not the first, nor the last.

Boy did I underestimate the weight. Just shy of 19 lbs packed. Still looking at around $56 USPS ground / $70 Priority shipping to West Coast. Cheaper the closer to the East Coast you are. If you need a quote, message me. Of course, local pick up cost nothing.

Thanks to those who have bid and those that will...:bigok:

Back
Top Bottom